Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Language Preference: English
Area of Expertise: MMI + panel interview coaching and CV + personal statement editing for both medical school entrance and CaRMS.
A bit about me:
- PGY1 in Family Medicine at the University of Ottawa.
- My career interests lie primarily in (integrative) mental health, but I also enjoy rare disorders, dysmorphology, and health care reform.
- I have a strong background in education and coaching. I have always enjoyed sharing my knowledge with others and helping them to achieve their academic and non-academic goals.
- I am pleased to state that I have helped several students achieve success in being accepted into medical school.
- Now: Weightlifting, exercising outdoors, reading, writing, volunteering
- When applying: Same as above