Location: Sudbury, Ontario
Language Preference: English
Area of Expertise: MMI & panel interview coaching; personal statement editing
A bit about yourself:
– What school you are in now, what you love to do in life?
- Northern Ontario School of Medicine (4th year)
- I am highly interested in pathology and plan on pursuing a career in this field. I have a deep appreciation for rare disorders and helping others to understand them.
– Why do you want to coach?
- I have a strong background in education and coaching. I have always enjoyed sharing my knowledge with others and helping them to achieve their academic and non-academic goals.
- I am pleased to state that I have helped several students achieve success in being accepted into medical school.
– Hobbies/extra curriculars now and when you were applying.
- Now: Weightlifting, exercising outdoors, reading, writing, volunteering
- When applying: Same as above
Application experience: I applied only to NOSM and got in on my first try. I have a bachelor of arts in psychology and CELTA certification.