- Introduction To The Interview Process Free Preview
- General Tips Free Preview
- Types of Interviewing Techniques
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why Medicine?
- What Is Your Greatest Strength/Weakness?
- Why Should We Pick You?
- Tell Me About A Time When You…
- Tell me about activity X (in your CV)?
- What Do You Like About Our Program?
17 learners taking this course
There are two main types of medical school interviews: The standard 1:1 interview and the MMI/MPI type interview. In this guide, you will learn about the different types of interview styles and how to master each one! At the end of the guide, you will also find some sample scenarios which would be excellent to practice with your coaches during 1:1 sessions.
Here you will find sample questions from the Universities across Canada. These are great questions to practice with your coaches! Don’t have a MedCoach? UBC Center for Student Involvement and Careers: