Weekly MMI Video Series
The Weekly MMI is a series of online videos that go over the key skills you will need when facing your MMI stations.
This product includes access to all of the previously recorded videos from 2017, 2016 and 2015!
Once you register, you will have access to all of the videos through the “My Courses” link.
All sessions are recorded and you can watch them as many times as you’d like.
Are you preparing for an MMI interview? Then this course is for you!
Remember, the MMIs are testing your personality! You cannot cram in the skills for the MMI last minute. That is why MedCoach offers this series so that you are staying up to date and developing your skills with time. By the time you reach your interview, it will be second nature for you to breeze through the scenarios!
This recorded series includes Over 20 Hours of recorded content, review of MMI station approaches and tons of MMI practice scenarios.
You will have access to the videos from the “My Courses” tab once you register.
Leah Feldman MD.,CM. Creator of MedCoach – experience with the MMIs for the past 6 years.
Course Learning Objectives:
The medical school interview process – so that you know exactly what to expect on your interview day
The key skills – so that you know how to get through any MMI station with ease
The common mistakes students make – so that you don’t make the same!
Practice scenarios – hear other students act out MMI stations in real time with Leah and get direct feedback!
- Topic 1: Introduction to the MMI – What to Expect
- Topic 2: The 7 key skills required to ace any MMI station. How to change your approach depending on the skill they are testing.
- Topic 3: Skill 1 + sample questions
- Topic 4: Skill 2 + sample questions
- Topic 5: Skill 3 + sample questions
- Topic 6: Skill 4 + sample questions
- Topic 7: Skill 5 + sample questions
- Topic 8: Skill 6 + sample questions
- Topic 9: Skill 7 + sample questions
- Topic 10: Summary and good luck!
For a demo of the course:
For any questions, e-mail email@example.com
Refund policy: Once your order has been completed, you have 48 hours to request a full refund if you are not satisfied. After 48 hours, no refund will be granted.
You may transfer this course to another person as long as MedCoach is notified.