To prepare for the CASPER, you must first be experienced in some self-reflection. Try to answer these questions quickly and confidently:
- Why do you want to go into this profession?
- What strengths will you bring to this career? What are your greatest weaknesses?
- What experiences have you had that have prepared you for this career?
- What skills do you possess that make you an excellent candidate?
- Describe an experience in which you learned something about yourself. What was the experience and what did you learn?
- Discuss your strategies for maintaining a healthy balance between your school work and social life.
- How do you motivate yourself, others?
- What are your future goals?
Casper Test Practice Questions:
Get Casper test tips and strategies – Free sample practice exams available
Aussi disponible – Casper Test en Français!