Welcome to the MedCoach Resources Page
Here you will find useful links to resources that will help you prepare for your application and interviews. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment below!
McMaster Manual For Interviewers
- The McMaster manual gives you an inside look at the MMIs. Pay attention to the marking grid and the types of skills they may be looking for.
- Check it out here: https://mdprogram.mcmaster.ca/docs/default-source/admissions/interviewer-manual-mmi_websiteversion.pdf?sfvrsn=2
University of Calgary Resources
- Dr. Ian Walker presents an excellent overview of the MMI and provides sample questions.
Resources at MedCoach
- Guides for applications and videos about medical school
- The Weekly MMI Online Course Recordings
- One-on-one coaching (for mock interviews or application preparation)
Here is a small snapshot of some key topics that you should be able to discuss during your medical school interviews. If you have any questions about these, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or you can practice with your coach!
CASPer Exam Resources
MedCoach CASPer Resources