As of the 2023/2024 year, applicants taking the CASPer exam will have to go through a video component. On your real CASPer Test there will be 6 scenarios where you will need to respond on video. Each scenario will have two questions and you will have 1 minute to record yourself responding to the question!
Yes! That means you are on camera answering CASPer questions. No more backspace, no more editing…you need to be ready to speak on the spot!
You have access to this practice question for FREE, AND you will receive a copy of your responses. If you wish to get feedback after you have submitted your answers, just book a session on the calendar below!!
Looking for more tips and practice questions?
Want To Book A Feedback Session?
Use the calendar below to book a feedback session. This session will last 1 hour and you will be able to review and receive a score on your answers to the question above AND use the remaining time to practice more questions and review tips and tricks for the CASPer Test!
If you do not know who to pick, use the chat below to send us a message and we can recommend a MedCoach!
Important Information, More Resources and FAQs
- Looking for more tips and practice questions? Get our best selling CASPer Test book on Amazon here (available in English and French).
- Our tests are meant for practice. You can take your time and start recording your videos when you are ready.
- Feedback from our MedCoaches include a video response of up to 2 minutes for each of your 1-minute responses. You will receive feedback on what went well, what not so well, how you compare to others, how to improve and an overall score on your test.
- On the real CASPer Test you will not be able to control the timing of your videos or re-do them once your are done. You only get one shot!
- On the real CASPer Test and on our practice tests, your responses are limited to 1 minute