Our AMCAS package is an all-inclusive package.
You will work with a medical student coach and a physician for your AMCAS review.
This package includes:
- 4 one-on-one sessions with a coach specializing in US medical school applications.
- 4 edits and review of your personal statement
- Unlimited support and questions
We focus with you on the following areas:
- Initial application strategy and course selection
- Essay strategy, outlining and editing
- Resume preparation
- CASPer preparation and access to 3 timed practice exams if needed
- Recommender selection and strategy
- Post-application support
Unused sessions do not expire. If you do not use one of your 4 sessions for application preparation, they can be used later for interview preparation!
AMCAS All-Inclusive Package
At MedCoach our values are simple: To provide the best services for the most affordable cost, while giving back to charity. Equality and access to services are of the utmost importance to us. If you are ever in great need of help, but cannot afford our services, please look at our bursary page for more details.
More about CASPer Preparation
If you are applying to a US school which also requires you to write the CASper exam, you should start practicing early. The CASPer exam is an online, typed test that assesses your “soft skills” such as empathy, teamwork, etc. via a series on online vignettes. You have 5 minutes to answer questions about these vignettes and to show your thinking process.
Visit the official website at www.takecasper.com for more details about the test.
WHICH MEDICAL SCHOOLS REQUIRE IT?
The test is now being used by more and more schools every year, including:
- Central Michigan University College of Medicine
- Florida Atlantic University College of Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- New York Medical College
- Quillen College of Medicine (East Tennessee State)
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Ross University School of Medicine
- Rutgers RWJ School of Medicine
- Texas A&M College of Medicine
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- University of Illinois Chicago College of Medicine
- University of Vermont College of Medicine
- West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Albany Medical College
- Des Moines University
- Drexel University
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
- Mercer University
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Temple University
- Touro College (which campus not yet specified on CASPer website)
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Miami Miller
- University of Michigan
- University of Washington
- Virginia Commonwealth University
The test is also being used by a growing number of Canadian and international universities.